TheBlogTip provides the best tutorials and tips on WordPress, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Affiliate Marketing and how to make money online. We Don’t simply accept guest posts because it will increase traffic. We accept a guest post that’s because the content will benefit the readers.
Search engines such as Bing, Yahoo, Google want their searchers and readers to get benefit from the content provided on our website. No matter who is writing the article. We just have to make sure that the content is publishing must be great.
The person who wants to write a guest post on our blog must have to intention to add value to our blog and their precious time with the unique presentation and the information they want to share. Remember we only approve the content which has tried by the contributor before we can publish on the site. Please take a moment to follow some of our rules when you are planning to contribute. These rules are a set of requirements so that we can deliver the best content to the readers that you have to offer. If you are expecting to get fast approval of the article, then you better follow these rules.
- Content must be Unique and Detailed: we never accept content that isn’t unique or detailed. That is the unique content needs to be at least 1,500 words with no mistakes. You can write a post interesting by adding steps and details, so take an extra hour to write a better blog post. We allow contributors who can write content that is not copied. You can use Copyscape, Plagiarism or duplicate checker to check the uniqueness of the article.
- Which language do we accept?: Currently, we are accepting only English written articles as of now. Maybe in the future, we accept the content written in other languages.
- Decent Command of The Language: Even if a guest post is good, it doesn’t mean it will be published. The content must be great! We won’t accept posts with spelling or grammar mistakes. If a post has errors or grammar mistakes, it means the author didn’t spend too much time to write the article. It doesn’t matter, what you speak and write but it is mandatory to write well written English language articles.
- Outbound Links: If there is an outbound link in the content. Make sure that the outgoing links are benefiting the readers. If those links don’t benefit the readers, we will remove them. Content can have a maximum of 2 outbound links.
- Overdo: As a reader, everyone wants content that helps them solving their problem or getting the information that they are searching and keep self-promotion of your brand is prohibited.
- CopyRights: We have improved our copyright policy to avoid unnecessary copyright strikes, so make sure to provide content that is not copyrighted.
- Topic: We do not accept content that is already written and published on the site.
- Reply to the Comments: You will be responsible for replying to comments on your contributed content.
- Contributor Profile: You must have a Gravar.com profile with a genuine photo. We do not allow contributors to have an unfinished profile, which is a negative sign.
Categories are allowed on TheBlogTip:
Hope you got a pretty decent idea of what you need to get your article approved, then why to waste any more time?
Hint: If you are wondering if your content is relevant, you can check our previous articles similar to your content. Double-check if your content is already on the site as well to avoid unnecessary inconvenience.